WHY SHOULD YOU CONSIDER TRANSLATING INTO SPANISH?
Taking into consideration your Spanish speaking clients will allow them to:
- know your brand and products
- learn how to use your product
- see the value of your product
- buy your product
- understand your philosophy
- create a new community
- understand directions in a pattern
- follow your newsletters or blog
- talk about you in social media
HERE IS WHERE I CAN HELP YOU BY BRINGING PEACE OF MIND IN YOUR SPANISH TRANSLATIONS OF:
- Business communications, correspondence, contracts with Spanish speaking retailers
- Product catalogue
- Product description
- Blog entry
NEXT STEP: CLARIFYING YOUR NEEDS
Let's work together to make sure that your needs are covered. In our first conversation I will ask you several questions that will help me understand what you need, so that I can provide you with the best service. Here is a sneak peak:
- What kind of document do you need translated?
- To which language(s) do you want to translate the document?
- What is the purpose of the translation? (is it meant for publication?)
- Where is the translated document going to be used (US, Spain, Mexico, etc.)
- Do you have any material previously translated? (this will help with terminology consistency)
- Do you have a deadline?
- Who will be the contact person in your company?
- Will somebody in your company edit the text or not?
- What is the format of the original document?
- Will you do the Desk Top Publishing?
- Are there pictures with text embedded? Does the text need to be translated too?
- I can't wait to start, so send me an email with information about the project you have in mind or the document you wish to translate. Once I have clarified all of your concerns and questions, I will send you a quote for your project.
Tell me about your project!
I can't wait to hear about your project and start offering solutions to you.